Customer Satisfaction

The best choice for solid conservatory roof


At Conservatory4you Ltd, we strive to ensure the highest standards of our services. However, if for some reason you are not satisfied with the services we provide, please do not hesitate to let us know, we want to be able to do everything we can to fix it.

How do I make a complaint?
Please check the work as soon as possible after completion of the work. When there is something that you are not fully satisfied with or there is a problem, we want to know it as soon as possible. Call our team on 07383125125 or send an email to: or write to our team: Conservatory4you Ltd, Unit 2, Grange Farm, Kettering Road, Moulton, Northampton, NN3 7XA and we will reply as soon as possible.

We take feedback from our customers very seriously and draw conclusions from it, which allows us to constantly improve the quality of our services.

Unresolved complaints (Alternative Dispute Resolution)
In the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve your issue, you may approach CPA House, North Bridge Street, Shefford, Beds, SG17 5DQ, who will independently mediate between you and us to resolve your complaint. You can send details of your problem by post or e-mail to If your complaint cannot be resolved through independent CPA mediation and 56 calendar days have passed since it was first reported, you can opt for a low-cost independent ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) program through CPA. If you want to do this, contact the CPA first and ask for details about it.

Call Now Button